SAAFP MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
All membership categories of SAAFP will enjoy the following benefits:
- Be part of a national network of family physicians and family practitioners with representation in bodies such as the South African Medical Association (SAMA) and the World Organisation of Family Doctors; and close ties with the Rural Doctors Association of South Africa (RUDASA), and The College of Family Physicians of South Africa.
- Receive the South African Family Practice journal - the only journal you NEED to read, written for South African family physicians. Members receive free online access, bi-monthly printed copy and free participation in the journal’s CPD programme (you can earn all your CPD points through the journal).
- Access to monthly face-to-face CPD meetings in the regions.
- Access to a CPD Accreditation service and/or consultation on accreditation of CPD activities and meetings. SAAFP is a HPCSA approved CPD accreditor.
- Access to conferences and symposia organised by SAAFP: such as Mini-Congresses on provincial level and the bi-annual National Family Practitioners Conference. SAAFP members generally receive discounted rates
- Support rural health through our partnership in Africa Health Placements.