Apply for CPD Accreditation
The SAAFP is registered as an official CPD Accreditor with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA). We render an efficient and fast accreditation service to private CPD providers.
All enquiries, documentation and proof of payments can be sent to Melissa Ember per email to admin(AT)saafp.org or by fax on 086 532 3736.
Only complete application forms with all the required supporting documentation will be submitted to the CPD Committee of SAAFP for approval. To learn more about the CPD Guidelines for Health Care Professionals, please download it here.
1. The filled in CPD 2A Form (the application form), please download it here.
2. Program or Invitation of the CPD event specifying the exact time slots for each presentation / topic.
3. Presenter(s) short CV / biography. If your application contains a published article and the article specifies the author’s affiliation clearly, a CV is not required.
4. A summary of the presentation or a copy of the presentation in .pdf format must be presented.
5. Questionnaire or MCQ (if applicable)
6. The signed attendance registers if the event occurred before the application date.
1. Once the CPD committee of SAAFP approves the application, an invoice will be rendered to you.
2. Please ensure that you use the reference number provided on the invoice when you process your payment and submit the proof of payment without delay to expedite the rendering of the accreditation numbers.
3. The accreditation number(s) will be sent to you after we have received your proof of payment.
1. A service fee will be charged per accreditation number issued. Click here to view our price list.
2. Please note that a service fee will be charged in the event that applications are withdrawn or declined.